Monday 19 May 2008

All work and no play...

Why does everything pile up at once?

Not only do I have my OSCEs in 2 weeks time, all my added extras seem to have deadlines at the minute. I have so much on, and so little time. I had a fairly productive day today, in that I did a shift at work so I can afford to eat for another week, took back all my library books that have been gathering dust in the corner (this time before they cost me the earth in fines) and went into three banks in an attempt to sort out my finances. See, what with summer holidays so far away and no summer schools jobs this year I'm more than a little strapped for cash. I've maxed both my overdrafts (yes, that would be 3000 pounds) and haven't paid for my house deposit or my car repairs yet. My quote was 600 pounds. Joy of joys.

So I'm back to 15hr shifts and added extras here and there. Exactly what I need when everything else is mounting up.

I just don't see how I'm gonna fix this mess I've made.

No comments: